Effective immediately, we are looking for one student helper (HiWi) supporting us in correcting/grading student solutions for the two-weekly assignments and the organization and grading of the exams for the course "Introduction to Introduction to Artificial Intelligence (WS 2019/2020)".
What you need:
- (ideally) passed exam of the lecture "Introduction to Introduction to Artificial Intelligence" with a good or very good grade
- good English language skills
- friendly personality
What your work will be:
- correct/grade (electronically submitted) student solutions for the assignments
- support the organization and grading of the two written exams of this lecture
What we offer:
- a 4-month HiWi contract, workload: 8-11 hours per week
- start: at the beginning of October
If you are interested and bring the proper qualifications please contact Martin Liebenberg.