The course Introduction to Artificial intelligence is taught to both B.Sc. and M.Sc. students of different fields and study programs. It covers the following topics:
- Agent Architectures
- Problem Solving as Search
- Knowledge Representation
- Reasoning under Uncertainty
- Philosophical Aspects
During your work here, you will be expected to give assistance during the teaching throughout the semester.
- Assistance with the teaching.
- Assistance with assignment grading and giving feed back to the students.
- Assistance with the exams.
- Assistance with managing the moodle room when needed.
What we expect:
- Finished the course Introduction to AI, with good grades
- Prior experience with assisting in teaching similar courses
If you have any questions or need more information, do not hesitate to ask. If you are interested in this position, send your CV and transcript to Mohamed Behery (email@example.com) or Daxin Liu (firstname.lastname@example.org).