See Campus for announcements for
- To access the L2P room, you need to register for the course in Campus ("Zum klassischen Anmeldeverfahren"). There we publish slides, announcements, etc.
- To take the exam, you need to do the modular registration process which closes 18 November.
Topics covered in the course
The course introduces techniques for knowledge representation and reasoning. The topics covered are:
- First-order logic
- Expressing knowledge
- Full clausal logic
- Horn logic
- Procedural representations
- Answer set programming
- Production systems
- Description logics
- Inheritance networks
- Abductive explanations
- Expressiveness/tractability trade-offs
This course starts on: Thursday, 20 April 2017
|Lecture||Monday||14:15h - 15:45h||AH II|
|Thursday (biweekly)||16:15h - 17:45h||AH I|
|Tutorial||Wednesday||16:15h - 17:45h||AH III|
Ronald J. Brachman and Hector J. Levesque.
Knowledge Representation and Reasoning.
Morgan Kaufmann, 2004.
L²P Course Room
- All materials and announcements relevant for this course will be published in the L²P Course Room.
- To login, students have to register for the course via Campus Office.
Send an email to classen ät kbsg.rwth-aachen.de.